Friday, July 25, 2008

Half way there!

Weight this Morning: 170lbs!
Goal Weight: 140lbs
Mood: Anxious

So I finally hit my half way point no thanks to me because I have not worked out in over a week but I have at least been eating decently. I'm almost certain that the only reason I have reached my mid point goal is because I have lost some muscle but oh well. I will not look a gift horse in the mouth....I have no idea if I phrased that cliche correctly and I dont know its origin but you get what I mean. I now have one month to lose some more weight before our church retreat and a wedding in Houston. I have got to get my rear in gear from a workout standpoint. My mom left yesterday for her last minute trip to India to help my grandparents so the last week consisted of us spending time with her or helping where we could. Working out was definitely pushed to the back burner. Now that she's gone for a month (she should be in the air as I type this)I need to start working out in the evenings so I can relieve my dad a little bit earlier with Rebekah. I'm hoping my sister will also be available to go to the gym with me. She indirectly motivates me because I would like to be her size again. I was going to write more but got distracted and now dont feel like finishing so....The End!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work I just started working out in the gold's gyms in Dallas do you have any "normal" people advice for me?